Internal Medicine deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases affecting our organs. Physicians specializing in this field, also known as Internists, are trained to diagnose and treat a host of ailments related to the cardiovascular, respiratory, and digestive systems.
Some common conditions requiring Internal Medicine treatment include:
- High cholesterol
- Complications Related to Diabetes
- Unexplained and chronic fatigue
- Viral and bacterial infections
- Common colds and allergies
- Communicable/infectious diseases
The Department of Internal Medicine at MNBC serves as the backbone of the hospital. Led by a team of highly experienced and competent doctors, the department offers an array of clinical services catering to the medical needs of patients suffering from common colds and fever to more serious health conditions. Our doctors combine the latest evidenced-based medicines with years of experience to ensure quick/accurate diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
- Comprehensive diagnostic facilities including lab and imaging services
- Well-equipped Intensive Care Units (ICUs)
- Senior physicians available round-the-clock
- Various health checkup programs for early identification of various diseases, risk factors, and appropriate treatment