Medica North Bengal Clinic’s Department of ENT we have the best ENT Doctor in Siliguri provides a broad spectrum of surgical as well and medical services for ear, nose, throat, head and neck. The highly experienced team of ENT specialists deploys the most updated equipment and technologies to perform advanced surgeries and implants.
The team specialises in treating patients belonging to various age groups. Their expertise spans across problems related to ear, nose and throat. Some of these are as follows:
- Hearing and deafness, rhinitis, ringing in the ears, sinusitis, deviated septum, nasal obstruction, migraines, sinus headaches, and cancerous conditions.
- Sleep-related disorders such as nasal and airway obstruction, sleep-disordered laboured breathing, sleep apnoea and snoring along
- Problems related to the throat, including throat tumours, sore throat, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD), infections, airway and vocal cord disorders
- Birth-related defects related to head and neck, ear infections, developmental delay, airway disorders, tonsils and adenoid infection, allergy, and asthma
- Facial plastic surgeries like cleft palates, ear deformities, hair loss, facial paralysis, drooping eyelids, trauma reconstruction, head and neck reconstructions, and facial cosmetic surgery.
The doctors are highly efficient and work in collaboration with specialists from other departments. For instance, they collaborate with speech pathologists to deal with congenital disorders and facial deformities, which may be present at the time of birth, like cleft palate and lip.
The department is designed for demonstrating the integration of human expertise and advanced technology. The department deploys most recent diagnostic tools and screening with advanced imaging techniques.
Paediatric ENT Services offered
- Full ENT Examination
- Paediatric Examination
- Post Consultation Assessment
Advanced ENT surgeries offered for:
- Paediatric Airway Surgery
- Laryngeal/Tracheal Stenosis
- Endoscopic Skull base surgery
- Pituitary tumours
- Frontal Sinus Disease
- Lateral Skull-base surgery
- Cochlear Implantation